Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, July 2nd

Ok nothing is really going on today.  It has actually been very quiet.  I just want to share a good joke...

There was a German man, a polish man, and a Irish man working high up on building.  They were all sitting on a beam eating lunch one day.  The German said "I'm sick of eating bratwurst for lunch.  If my wife makes me bratwurst one more time, I'm going to jump off this building."  The Irish man said the same thing.  "If my wife makes me sour beef and dumplings one more time I'm going to jump."  The polish man also agreed with the two men.  "If I have polish sausage one more time I will jump."

The next afternoon all three men are sitting on the same beam high above the streets.  The German man says "bratwurst again" and he jumps.  The Irish man says "sour beef again" and he jumps.  The polish man says the same thing and he jumps.  

At the funeral for the three men, their wives were all talking.  The German wife and Irish wife were crying and said "if only I had known he didn't want the same lunch over and over I would have made him something different."  The polish lady says "I don't know what my husband's problem was.  He made his own lunch."

Sometimes it pays to speak up for change and sometimes its better not to go along with the status quo.   

No comments:

 
Blogging LutheransPowered By Ringsurf