Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, July 14th, 2008

So I am officially sick.  I got some kind of cold and it is annoying as hell.  I can breath then I can't breath.  My throat hurts then it does not.  I wish my body would make up its mind.  I am really beginning to think that this cold is mostly mental because of this two year anniversary.  Yeah I said it, I am going crazy.  Deal with it.  My blog, my thoughts.

Today has been fairly busy.  I was working on getting a couple of emails and constructing my final evaluations with the churches.  Before I knew it, it was 12:30 and my department was going out to lunch to celebrate Joanne's Birthday.  The restaurant was at claimed to have Maryland style Crab Cakes.  They did not look like Maryland Style Crab Cakes and they had this sauce on top of them.  I am very happy I did not get that or I would have been very upset.  You do not mess with Maryland Crab Cake.  That should be some kind of federal law punishable by a slap.  Food though was very good.  

Well only about two weeks left in Atlanta.  I think when I get back all I want to do is eat a real crab cake.  I'm a very simple boy to please.



1 comment:

dyannanoble said...

i have crabs for pets so the whole thought of eating crabs makes me sad...

 
Blogging LutheransPowered By Ringsurf