Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday, July 16th

Yesterday was one crazy day.  Between everything that was going on yesterday morning, I thought my day could not get much worst.  I was wrong only this time it was not my life that would be thrown into chaos  but perfect stranger that I met on the highway yesterday.  While I was driving home I got stuck in traffic.  I was talking to my brother when all of a sudden in my rear-view mirror I see a blue truck swerve and plow into a number of cars.  I pull off the road onto the shoulder and start running down shoulder to help.  It was pure insanity yesterday.  One women was knock unconscious while her car was stuck in gear.  Her car ended up slamming into another car while a man climbed into the mangel car to shut it off.  What a way to spend the two year anniversary of being admitted into the hospital.  Instead of needing care, I was giving care.  The experience made me miss working at the hospital and running to different emergencies; being in the midst of an emergency and seeing how everyone works together to pull through the emergency.  

Today has been nice and quiet at the office.  Nobody is here and if it was not for the fact that I have a meeting at 3 pm, I would not be sitting here writing this entry.  But I’m here doing odd jobs for different people while I listen to some music.  I think I could get use to this lifestyle.  I got an email yesterday about Summer Greek.  I am going to die.  Seriously, die.  I have taken some pretty hard classes in my lifetime but I think Greek is going to top them all.  I was shocked though when I called the book store at LTSG and they were cheaper than the internet.  I’m so use to Towson gouging prices that I am not use to a school that actually cares about their students.  What a nice change.  Ok that is all I have to report on today.  Much better day today.  

1 comment:

dyannanoble said...

yikes! Isn't God grand?

I hope that you have an even greater evening.

 
Blogging LutheransPowered By Ringsurf