Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30th

So far my Monday has been going good.  After last week's craziness of scholarship problems, I feel much more at ease with everything.  I'm just hoping that my letters of recommendation get in to the scholarship committee.  One can only hope.  

My weekend was very quiet.  Saturday was church.  Sunday I went fishing and then helped Les with his trains.  We have a very different way of wiring.  I'm very much a perfectionist with soldering and I want the soldering joints to look a certain way.  Les just wants to put sod on the wire to hold them together.  It works sometimes but it usually isn't very permeant.  Other than that, we work very well together.  Les also likes working slow.  I like working slow but I wouldn't be able to sleep if something wasn't finished.  A true train lover though always enjoys working on his or her train set; Trying new things and are constantly moving things around.  I really do not know what I'm going to do when I go back home and have no train garden to play with.  Only four years of school and I'll be able to set my train garden back up.  


No comments:

 
Blogging LutheransPowered By Ringsurf